Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the website dedicated to specific services available by request, which provide for a form for the collection of data.
Please also note that to provide a complete service, our website may contain links to other websites not managed by COEM S.p.A.
COEM S.p.A. is not liable for any errors, contents, cookies, publications of unlawful moral content, advertising, banners or files that do not comply with the provisions of the laws in force or the Privacy Code on the part of websites not managed by the Data Controller.
Data subjects: users of the www.coem.it website
COEM S.p.A., in its capacity as Data Controller of your personal data pursuant to and by the effect of European Regulation 2016/679, hereby informs you that the aforementioned regulation provides for the protection of people and other legal entities with respect to the processing of personal data and said processing shall be characterized by the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your confidentiality and your rights.
The information and personal data provided by you or otherwise acquired through use of the site shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of the above-mentioned law and the confidentiality obligations therein provided for.
Type of data processed
a) Browsing data
The computer systems and software procedures used to run this website acquire, during their normal operation, certain personal data the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects but, by its very nature, could permit the identification of users through processing and association with data held by third parties. This category includes IP addresses or domain names used by Users who connect to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, etc.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous and aggregated statistical information on site usage and to check its proper functioning, and reside permanently on third party servers (hosting provider). The data could be used to verify liability in the event of hypothetical cybercrimes against the site.
Personal data provided voluntarily by the user: the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of emails to the addresses indicated in this website and the filling in of any forms implies the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s personal data (including for example, name, surname, email address). Specific summary information is provided on all pages with forms.
Purpose of the processing: Your data collected during browsing will be processed for the following purposes:
1. to execute the operations strictly linked and instrumental to the management of relations with users or visitors to the website;
2. to collect, store and process your data for:
- statistical analysis, also in anonymous and/or aggregated form;
- sharing the contents of the website or using third party software
Data processing to achieve the purposes referred to in point 1 is obligatory and any non-provision, or incorrect provision of any information may limit and/or impede full use of the functions and services available on the website.
The provision of data indicated in point 2 is optional, and the refusal to process said data shall not affect the functions and services available on the website. Consent is given by means of a brief cookie information banner and by continuing to browse on the website or clicking on the X or OK present in the cookie information banner.
Method of processing: the personal data are processed with manual and electronic tools through automated systems and through cookies for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they have been collected.
Every processing operation occurs in compliance with the methods indicated as per arts. 6 and 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of appropriate required security measures.
Data connected with the web services are processed at the server in the company and at external providers and are stored where the servers are physically located.
Communication: your data is processed in the company by the following categories of authorised persons appointed by the
- Data Controller:
- Marketing department
- Computer systems.
Your data may be communicated to third parties, in particular to:
- Companies performing ordinary and extraordinary maintenance on the website;
Dissemination: your data will not be disseminated.
Storage period: Please not that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, your personal data shall be stored for a period not exceeding the performance of the services provided.
Data Controller: The Data Controller, pursuant to law, is the undersigned company COEM S.p.A. – COEM S.p.A. – Via Cameazzo 25 – Fiorano Modenese (MO) Italy firstname.lastname@example.org represented by its pro tempore legal representative.
You are entitled to obtain from the data controller the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, modification, portability of data and opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as, in general, you may exercise all the rights provided for by arts. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
EU Regulation 2016/679: Arts. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the Data Subject
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- and of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. The data subject has the right to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, where interested, the integration of the data;
- the erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the above operations have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data have been communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
the portability of the data.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning them, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection,
to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.