Hotel Rosengarten, in the heart of Madonna di Campiglio, seems to have been designed to offer guests a unique, unforgettable experience. First and foremost, the brand-new wellness centre, featuring a new 70-square-metre pool with floors and walls, showers and bathrooms tiled with
· REVERSO2 WIDE GRES 120×120 (6 mm thick slabs) in the colours Black and White on the walls of the pool;
· I SASSI BEIGE 60×120 tiles on the floor of the entrance and in the bathrooms of the changing rooms;
· I SASSI 40×90 (in the 2 cm thickness) around the edge of the pool, in the same collection and colour as the floor.
A pleasant evening can start off in the wonderful “Champagneria” of the Rosengarten, located on the ground floor, where guests can enjoy fine, selected champagne, as well as live music and entertainment: the perfect place to relax after a long day on the ski slopes.
The floor is embellished with the sophisticated stone-effect porcelain stoneware from the CARDOSO collection, in the colour Grigio Scuro (dark grey) in the 60×120 size, which continues down the staircase to the Soleil Noir Restaurant on the floor below, the ideal setting to enjoy a gourmet dinner after the champagne aperitif, featuring typical Trentino cuisine made from local produce.
The bathrooms are no exception to the refined ambience, featuring elegant porcelain stoneware tiles on the floors and walls from the REVERSO Black collection.
· CARDOSO Grigio Scuro 60×120 in the restaurant and the Champagneria;
Bathrooms in the hall/restaurant area
· REVERSO2 Black 60×120 on the floor;
· REVERSO2 Black WIDE GRES 120×120 on the walls.